Friday, August 26, 2011

"Extra Tall Cat" T-Shirts

Design #7
SEVEN COLORS
Design #5

Something about his face being filled in wrong makes me enjoy this image.
Design #4

The shirt color is decided on so now all I have to just do is
choose some other ones that go along with it. This burnt umber
seems to fit the 30's style.

Design #3

I like the idea of using a grey or neutral tone with in the combination
of other colors. Why? It helps make the vibrant colors even more vibrant.
This limited color palette is what I will probably going to end up using.
Since it matches the yellow Laughing Larry t-shirts.

Design #2

Although the turquoise is a pretty color and closer
to my original vision green-blue, I am more sure
to enjoy the blue/violet for this design.

Design #1

The purple against the turquoise with the yellow
works pretty good here. The tie and fur color
seem to pop out more than the others.


Design #0
Keep the colors all in the same tones.