To find "Scene Manager" is under the last drawdown bar, "Window".

NOTE ON OUT PUT: Remember the first time you did a movie on 1's it made a Quicktime movie that was independent of the program. So it CAN make a Quicktime movie but you just got to configure it correctly.
But in order to upload it to Blogger you have convert it.
We accept AVI, MPEG, QuickTime, Real, and Windows Media, 100 MB maximum size.

NOTE:
When the "Play Back" is active you CAN NOT use the rest of the program.
You cave to close it before you can make any changes.

9:15 Fix Laughing Larry animation
9:23 Toon Boom crashes as I try and convert 4's to 2's
I was saving the program during the process but when it reopened the computer forgot.
it went back to when it was still converted to 1's!!!?
9:37 Press save and the computer going haywire
9:39 The computer takes for ever to open, getting the rainbow spin
9:41 14 spins before giving me an image, so frustrating.
9:43 Can not import frame "A 11"?
9:44 15 seconds of rainbow spin, the computer will crash again
9:49 Animation movie on 2's seems look much better, still goes by so quickly but I guess this realistic action
9:50 Get sweat on and listen to Untouchable while getting ready for running.

Ok I got the timing working but when it plays back it's not self contained in a Quicktime Movie, it's a movie within the program Toon Boom. So I can not save my progress, only have to live with the one that the files are in?
I really need to resolve this because I would hate to have a situation where I can not save my progress. Wouldn't I need different projects for different scenes so then I can edit together later? Or does someone keep all their animation in here as one project?
This video is on 1's but since I selected it cut and pasted it back in Blogger it now will not play after publishing the video. The reason I cut and pasted it was to make room to write something underneath it like this video is on 1's!
Need to down load the entire manual, print and read while I am not sitting on the computer dealing with many drawings and decisions.
This video is on 2's
My first test which was just me flipping realtime thru the drawings were here is this test.
The format for this video is "MP4" and is 9.3 MB in size so it probably will not play? May need to convert it. I like how he stays happy for a few second smiling after he lands! It rare that I like anything this early on the process.